It’s New Year! New life resolutions, new dreams, new memories and new life!…and you need a planner to map out all your plans!
I’m a person who plans ahead and I really want my schedule to be organized. I like being on time. I used to own different kinds of planners mostly the leather bound professional looking ones when I was working in the corporate world. Then technology kicked in – I found myself using the Palm Pilot but eventually graduated from it and moved on with smart phones.
Now that I’m a mother of 2 kids in grade school, my schedule is getting crazier with endless school and extra curricular activities. I found out that i’m not really as efficient and organized as I thought using my smart phone and computer to remind me of all our family’s and work schedule. I’m a visual person and I realized that I am more organized and prepared when I create handwritten schedules, lists and goals in an old school planner with colored highlighters and post-it notes. I need to see the whole calendar in front of me and be able to flip the months, weeks and days. Yes, it’s really going back the traditional way. I tried looking for one online with a layout that works for me but to no avail. So I decided to make my own! A friend of mine saw it and wanted me to make her one and she’ll pay me! An idea brew. I decided to sell this personalized planner to fund Austria’s special needs classes. So I hope you support it!
- This planner measures 7″ x 9.5″
- This planner has 150 pages (including tabs)
- 12-month and weekly planner (January 2014 – December 2014)
- laminated, heavy duty cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- monthly inspirational quotes
- laminated tabs for extra durability
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- 20 lined pages for notes
- 10 pages to keep important numbers, contacts & addresses handy
- “keep it together” folder in between tabs
- sturdy plastic coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- includes 4 color highlighter pens for important appointments
- Cost: $ 45.00
- Shipping: $ 5.00 West Coast; $ 9.00 East Coast, and $18.00 overseas
- Delivery 3-5 days upon order within the US; 7-10 days overseas
How to order: ( E-commerce is not yet set up on my site so ordering is via email and payment is through cash, check or Paypal ).
- Select desired design
- Payment method is either cash, check or bank deposit.
- If you choose the Collage or Whimsical design, email high resolution photos (preferred) to email@example.com
* Since your planner is personalized, you can request any font, color of text, layout or any adjustment you want. You can also provide any image or graphics you want to use for your cover. Email me for any special instruction.